Monday, February 11, 2008

Bag o' tricks

Hello OLD DOGS!

Just a shout out to those among you who may be lying about, putting on the pounds because of some old tale about not being of much use after a certain age.
I'm here to tell you that an old dog can ALWAYS learn and be a valuable addition to the household and community.
Some also say "every dog has his day", so... old or young,
(here or gone) let today be your day!
Step up and show the world that new trick!


May I share some highlights from my own experience?


First I took some classes , got my degree and became a viable member of the dogforce.










I learned to help Mom sort through tons of email and assist with the marketing of her CD.
Those keys are pretty close together and my eyesight isn't that great anymore but I manage!














I screen all incoming music.




















When it comes to video editing,
I'm always glad to offer a second opinion.
(I don't much care for this guy... too many notes!)










And, of course, I'm an absolute PRO whenever there's a photo opportunity!






Mom has set up my very own emailbox - please drop me a line if you're so inclined at
askStella@newTrick.us!

Stay tuned for more new tricks.

No comments: