Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hurry Up, Sweet Tootsie!




The years rushed by for you, Toots



















one minute you showed up


















with your little leg in a cast






and quickly became part of the family





































the next





























you two were turning gray...







you were even quick enough


to become fast friends


with Sasha












Dogspeed, sweet girl







I know you and Stella










will be together...


















watching





Tootsie Kiefer 1995 - 12.1.2008 R.I.P.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are always saying goodbye, it sucks getting older, there I said it!
I'm sorry you lost another good friend, but she is in very good company. Stella and Murphy will
treat her right.
Run, jump and play sweet Tootsie!

Unknown said...

Goodbye Tootsie
I think I'll miss you most of all.